2001 N Clybourn Ave,
Chicago, IL 60614
TK - Tariq Khwaja
SVP - Mortgage Banking | Area Manager
2001 N Clybourn Ave,
- Voice/text: 312-380-4777
- Mobile: 847-800-5699
- NMLS: 254253
Tariq “TK” Khwaja is a 20-year veteran of the mortgage industry, holding top sales and management positions. After years of experience, TK believes he has found the best home possible for himself with Paramount Bank, a lender that allows him to provide the best financing options on the market with minimal to zero overlays that would prevent clients from obtaining the same financing with other banks.
TK has received numerous accolades, such as:
- Chicago Agent Magazine in their “Who’s Who of Chicago Real Estate” lists from 2013 to 2021
- 5 Star Professional awards from 2014 to 2018
- Chicago Agent Magazine “Lender of the Year” nominations in both 2014 & 2015
- CS Modern Luxury Magazine’s Real Estate Visionaries 2016 & 2017
- Chicago Agent Magazine’s Loan Officer Of The year nomination 2017
- Chicago “Power Players” in Michigan Ave Magazine for business /charitable ventures in 2018 & 2019
- CS Modern Luxury “Top Luxury Real Estate Industry Leaders” 2022
He is seen as an integral member of the Chicago Real Estate community and believes his passion for real estate sets him apart from other lenders. He has been speaking at the Chicago Association of Realtors YPN Breakfast since 2017 and most recently helped write the “Lender Sound Off” in Chicago Realtor magazine in the fall of 2020 issue which was sent to all 15k + members of the association. On top of this list of accomplishments, Tariq is a founding board member of a 501c3 in Chicago dedicated to improving the lives of hospitalized children through toy drives and fundraising events. He is also a donor to organizations including the Greater Chicago Food Depository and Ronald McDonald House.
He is here 7 days a week to help you accomplish your goals through his services and the amazing array of products he can offer. We look forward to you being as satisfied with his services as he is providing them with a white glove, red carpet approach.
About Paramount Bank
The Home Loan Process
Learn more about the home loan process from start to finish here.
Learn more about the history and transformation of Paramount Bank here.