Offices in Cleveland, OH, Chicago, IL, Hazelwood, MO, Houston, TX, Irvine, CA, and Overland Park, KS – 100% remote option as well.
Paramount Bank started as an independent mortgage company in 1970 and was recently re-imagined and rebuilt by a group of St. Louis investors, where the Headquarters still remains.
Our Mortgage Loan Officers are responsible for originating new home loans. The goal is to convert internet responses into customers and maintain those relationships long term. The MLO is responsible for building up a database and accessing leads using our cutting-edge CRM, inbound & outbound referrals, completing 1003s, setting timelines and expectations while introducing their support team, asking for referrals, and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction. Leveraging our top-tier team in marketing and loan officer assistants will provide the MLO multiple avenues of resources.
- 2-5 years of experience in a MLO Sales role or equivalent
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, analytical, multi-tasking and customer service skills are a must
- Make contact and build relationships with potential or current customers
- Consult, analyze credit and other financial records, and structure/price loan to serve the borrower providing a net tangible benefit
- Analyze credit/financial records, set expectations, and handoff to processing team
- Strong knowledge of home loans, CRM databases, technology, Microsoft Office Suite
- The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated quick learner who thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoy contributing to the organizational goals
- College degree preferred
- Commission + Strong benefits packaging including; Medical/Dental/Vision, Disability, 401k match and more!
- Consistent and hands on training with continued support in role by leadership, processors and assistants.
- Licensing in all 50 states
- Fast, stress free closings
Paramount Bank is committed to providing families with friction-less home loans on most property types nationwide through our top lenders. Paramount makes the home loan process a snap for clients, no matter how complex, with an easy-to-understand process on our digitally enhanced technology platform led by seasoned mortgage bankers.
If you’re interested in the position, please send your resume to:
Paramount Bank is a HUD approved lender and provides a full range of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac agency products, as well as a full suite of jumbo and portfolio programs. The company is delegated FHA/VA, FHA 203K and USDA approved. FDIC Insured | NMLS: 551907 | Equal Housing Lender