Paramount Bank started as an independent mortgage company in 1970 and was recently re-imagined and rebuilt by a group of St. Louis investors, where the Headquarters still remains.
Paramount Bank is looking for dynamic sales professionals to join our team!
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, entrepreneurial in spirit, resourceful and has a passion for helping home buyers make the dream of home ownership a reality.
Our Mortgage Loan Officers are responsible for originating home loans including purchase and refinance loans. The MLO is responsible for building a database using our cutting-edge CRM, completing 1003s, setting timelines and expectations, asking for referrals, and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
- 2-5 years of documented production as a Mortgage Loan Originator.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Analytical, multi-tasking and customer service skills are a must
- Enjoys networking and building long term relationships
- Commission + Strong benefits packaging including; Medical/Dental/Vision, Disability, 401k match and more!
- Consistent and hands on training with ongoing support
- Licensing in all 50 states
- Fast, stress free closings
If you’re interested in the position, please send your resume to:
Paramount Bank is a HUD approved lender and provides a full range of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac agency products, as well as a full suite of jumbo and portfolio programs. The company is delegated FHA/VA, FHA 203K and USDA approved. FDIC Insured | NMLS: 551907 | Equal Housing Lender.
Paramount Bank is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or genetic information.