Social Media Terms & Conditions
Paramount Bank Social Media Sweepstakes
Paramount Bank (the “Bank”) has established the following Official Rules for its Social Media Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”):
- Eligibility – Open to all natural persons who are legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia. Must be 18 years old at time of entry. Paramount Bank employees and their family members are ineligible to enter.
- Giveaway Period – The Sweepstakes begins on 12/01/2022 at 12:01 AM CST and ends on 03/31/2023 at 11:59 PM CST.
- How to Enter – During the Giveaway Period, the Bank’s third-party vendor (the “Vendor”) will create a specific Giveaway Post on Facebook and Instagram. Each new follow or share will constitute an Entry and be tracked by the Vendor.
- Limitations on Entries – Limit one entry per person per Facebook profile or Instagram account, per 24 hours. No third-party entry or entry through any sweepstakes service is permitted. Any person who attempts or encourages the entry of multiple or false entries, including the use of robotic entry devices, will be disqualified. Winners can only win once.
- Grand Prize – One Grand Prize will be awarded each month consisting of a $100 Amazon Gift Card. Winners are solely responsible for any federal, state and local taxes.
- Drawing – Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries collected during the Giveaway Period and will take place on or about the first day of the week following the close of the previous month at 12:00 PM CST. The drawings will be conducted by the Bank, whose decisions and interpretations on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are final. Winners will be notified by social media and will be instructed to contact the Bank within 72 hours after selection to claim the Grand Prize. Winners may be required to sign a Release & Waiver Agreement before claiming Grand Prize. If the Winner does not claim the Grand Prize and sign and return the Release & Waiver Agreement within 72 hours after selection, the Bank reserves the right to conduct a second random drawing to determine a new Winner. The Grand Prize will be sent to the Winner via email within fourteen (14) days after the Winner has been notified. If the Grand Prize notification is returned as undeliverable email, the Grand Prize will be forfeit and another Winner will be randomly drawn.
- General Disclaimer – The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Amazon. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- List of Winners – The names of the Winners will be available within 30 days after the close of the Sweepstakes. To receive the names of the Winners, please email the Bank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paramount Bank Community Guidelines
Our online communities are a place to connect, learn and engage. We encourage everyone to:
- Be kind and respectful of others and stay on topic
- Stay safe: avoid content that may be fraudulent and never post personal, identifying or confidential information
- Be honest: do not post false information and do not post someone else’s copyrighted work unless you have permission
We ask that you respect the community and take note of the following.
Connect with Customer Service
If you have questions related to Paramount Bank products or services, you can message Paramount Bank Customer Service via Paramount Bank Facebook, LinkedIn, or @ParamountBankSTL Instagram.
Additional ways to reach Customer Service are listed here.
Protect Your Personal Information
This is a public community and anything you post can be viewed by others. You should not post personal or sensitive information that you would not want to make public. For example, you should never post your Social Security number, account number, passwords, PINs or other non-public personal information on any of our social media channels.
In addition, please do not post any personal information about others that has not been voluntarily made available by them in a public post, or for which you do not have their permission to post, or that could otherwise be viewed as an invasion of their privacy.
Remember that your posts are subject to the website’s privacy and data security practices and policies. Even if you delete a post later, it may have already been viewed by others.
Your posts should never contain unauthorized and/or unsolicited advertising, fraud, spam, hyperlinks or content protected by copyright, trademark or other rights.
For your online safety, avoid opening any third party links, unless you trust the source. These links may pose a risk to your computer or take you to inappropriate sites.
Please treat the community with respect – even if you disagree with a post or comment from a fellow community member. Do not post any content or comments that may be inappropriate, offensive, profane, culturally, racially or socially insensitive, disruptive, harassing or defamatory.
Our communities are public. The opinions, statements and viewpoints expressed by community participants – including Paramount Bank employees or partners – do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Paramount Bank or constitute an official position of Paramount Bank.
Paramount Bank is not responsible for views expressed other than our own.
We Reserve the Right to Remove
We reserve the right to remove any content that violates these guidelines or that, in our sole discretion, we consider objectionable.
In certain instances, we may suspend or block users that violate our community guidelines. When appropriate, we may also report certain violators to the relevant authorities if they violate channel rules or law.
Endorsements and Sponsorships
We may occasionally post links to third-party sites or share content. Please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the individual, website or company.
When you visit Paramount Bank on any third-party sites such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, etc., your activity there is subject to that site’s current terms and conditions, along with their privacy and data security practices and policies. These platforms are not affiliated with Paramount Bank and may have practices and policies that are different than our own.
Please note: Paramount Bank is not responsible for and does not control, these third-party sites’ terms and conditions, privacy, and data security practices, and policies. You should always use caution when posting, sharing, or taking any action on these sites and on the Internet in general.
Modification of Community Guidelines
These guidelines are subject to revision by Paramount Bank and may be modified at any time.