Week 38 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the mortgage purchase applications index, the initial weekly unemployment claims report, and more.
Monday, September 13
- No major economic releases scheduled.
Tuesday, September 14
- Consumer Price Index for August from the BLS. The consensus is for a 0.4% increase in CPI, and a 0.3% increase in core CPI.
Wednesday, September 15
- The Mortgage Bankers Association will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
- The New York Fed Empire State manufacturing survey for September will be released.
Thursday, September 16
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released.
Friday, September 17
- State Employment and Unemployment report for August 2021