Week 40 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the mortgage purchase applications index, Pending Home Sales Index for August, and more.
Monday, September 27
- Dallas Fed Survey of Manufacturing Activity for September will be relesased.
Tuesday, September 28
- FHFA House Price Index for July will be released.
Wednesday, September 29
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
- Pending Home Sales Index for August. The consensus is for a 1.3% increase in the index.
Thursday, September 30
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 335 thousand initial claims, down from 351 thousand last week.
Friday, October 1
- ISM Manufacturing Index for September will be released.