Week 39 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights
Monday, September 20
- The September NAHB homebuilder survey will be released.
Tuesday, September 21
- No major economic releases scheduled.
Wednesday, September 22
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
- Existing Home Sales for August from the National Association of Realtors (NAR) will be released.
Thursday, September 23
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 320 thousand initial claims, down from 332 thousand last week.
Friday, September 24
- New Home Sales for August from the Census Bureau is scheduled to be released.