The week of May 19th, 2019 scheduled economic reports. Key reports are FOMC minutes, purchase mortgage applications, April home sales, and unemployment.
Monday, May 20th
- Chicago Fed National Activity Index for April.
Tuesday, May 21st
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) existing home sales for April.
- Earning for Home Depot, TJX, AutoZone, Kohl’s, Nordstrom.
Wednesday, May 22nd
- Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) mortgage purchase applications index.
- FOMC Minutes.
- Earnings for Lowe’s, Target, V.F. Corp.
Thursday, May 23rd
- Unemployment claims report.
- Census Bureau new home sales for April.
- Kansas City Fed manufacturing survey.
- Earnings for Medtronic, RBC, TD Bank, Intuit, HP Inc.