Week 2 of the 2020 U.S. Economic Calendar is volatile.
Middle East tensions caused market fluctuations with investors flocking to Oil and Metals.
As we look ahead, here are the key U.S. economic reports for the week of January 6 to January 10.
Monday, January 6
- No major announcements
Tuesday, January 7
- Trade Balance report from Census Bureau
- ISM Non-manufacturing index
Wednesday, January 8
- Mortgage Bankers Association to release Mortgage Purchase Applications Index
- ADP Employment Report
Thursday, January 9
- Weekly unemployment update
Friday, January 10
- December employment report (expected 166,000 jobs added, 3.5% unemployment target)