Week 41 of the 2020 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the Corelogic House Price index for August, mortgage purchase applications index, and the initial weekly unemployment claims report.
Here are your key economic updates for the week ahead, October 5 – October 9 – October 2:
Monday, October 5
- ISM Services Index for September.
Tuesday, October 6
- Trade Balance report for August from the Census Bureau. Consensus shows the deficit at $66.2 billion in August, from $63.6 billion in July.
- Corelogic House Price index for August.
- Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey for August from the BLS.
Wednesday, October 7
- The Mortgage Bankers Association will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
Thursday, October 8
- NFIB Small Business Optimism Index for September.
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. Initial claims were 837 thousand the previous week.
Friday, October 9
- No economic releases scheduled.