Week 45 of the 2020 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the mortgage purchase applications index, ISM Manufacturing Index for October, and the Employment Report for October
Here are your key economic updates for the week ahead, from November 2 – November 6:
Monday, November 2
- ISM Manufacturing Index for October. The overall consensus shows 55.8%, up from 55.4%.
- Construction Spending for September, with a 0.9% increase in spending.
Tuesday, November 3
- Corelogic House Price index will be released for September.
Wednesday, November 4
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
- The ADP Employment Report for October. The consensus is for 650,000 jobs added, down from 749,000 in September.
- Trade Balance report for September from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for the deficit to be $64.0 billion in September, from $67.1 billion in August.
- The ISM non-Manufacturing Index for October. The consensus will be for a decrease to 57.5 from 57.8.
Thursday, November 5
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is initial claims decreased to 725 thousand from 751 thousand last week.
Friday, November 6
- Employment Report for October will be released. The consensus is for 600 thousand jobs added, showing a decrease to 7.6%.