Week 48 of the 2020 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the FHFA House Price Index for September, the mortgage purchase applications index, and the initial weekly unemployment claims report.
Here are your key economic updates for the week ahead, November 23 – November 27:
Monday, November 23
- Chicago Fed National Activity Index for October will be released.
Tuesday, November 24
- S&P/Case-Shiller House Price Index for September.
- FHFA House Price Index for September.
Wednesday, November 25
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released, showing a decrease from 710 thousand from 742 thousand last week.
- New Home Sales for October from the Census Bureau.
Thursday, November 26
- All US markets will be closed in observance of the Thanksgiving Day Holiday.
Friday, November 27