Week 51 of the 2020 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the mortgage purchase applications index, the initial unemployment claims, and more.
Here are your key economic updates for the week ahead, December 15 – November 18:
Monday, December 14
- No major economic releases scheduled.
Tuesday, December 15
- The New York Fed Empire State manufacturing survey for December will be released. The consensus is showing 6.8, up from 6.3.
Wednesday, December 16
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
- The December NAHB homebuilder survey.
Thursday, December 17
- The initial unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus shows 815,000 initial claims, down from 853,000 last week.
Friday, December 18
- State Employment and Unemployment (Monthly) for November will be released.