Week 10 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the ISM Manufacturing Index for January, mortgage purchase applications index, and more.
Here are your key economic updates for the week ahead, March 1 – March 5:
Monday, March 1
- ISM Manufacturing Index for January. The consensus is for the ISM to be at 58.9, up from 58.7 in January.
Tuesday, March 2
- Corelogic House Price index for January.
Wednesday, March 3
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
- The ADP Employment Report for February will release. This report is for private payrolls only. The consensus is for 168,000 payroll jobs added in February, down from 174,000 added in January.
Thursday, March 4
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for a increase to 760 thousand from 730 thousand last week.
Friday, March 5
- Employment Report for February. The consensus is for 148,000 jobs added, and for the unemployment rate to increase to 6.4%.
- Trade Balance report for January from the Census Bureau.