Week 12 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the State Employment and Unemployment for January 2021, the mortgage purchase applications index, and more.
Monday, March 15
- The New York Fed Empire State manufacturing survey for March will be released.
- State Employment and Unemployment for January 2021 will be released.
Tuesday, March 16
- The Fed will release Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization for February.
Wednesday, March 17
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
Thursday, March 18
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for a increase to 715 thousand from 712 thousand last week.
Friday, March 19
- No major economic releases scheduled.