Week 15 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the mortgage purchase applications index, the initial weekly unemployment claims report, the Producer Price Index for March, and more.
Monday, April 5
- The ISM Services Index for March will be published.
Tuesday, April 6
- Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey for February from the BLS will be updated.
Wednesday, April 7
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
- Trade Balance report for February from the Census Bureau will be released.
Thursday, April 8
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus shows a decrease to 700 thousand from 719 thousand last week.
Friday, April 9
- The Producer Price Index for March from the BLS. The consensus is for a 0.5% increase in PPI, and a 0.2% increase in core PPI.