Week 18 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the mortgage purchase applications index, FHFA House Price Index for February, initial weekly unemployment claims report, and more.
Monday, April 26
- Dallas Fed Survey of Manufacturing Activity for April will be posted.
Tuesday, April 27
- FHFA House Price Index for February. This was originally a GSE only repeat sales, however there is also an expanded index will be released.
- Q1 2021 Housing Vacancies and Homeownership from the Census Bureau will be released.
Wednesday, April 28
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
Thursday, April 29
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for a decrease to 525 thousand from 547 thousand last week.
- Pending Home Sales Index for March will be released.
Friday, April 30
- Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for April will be posted.