Week 19 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey on Bank Lending Practices, the initial weekly unemployment claims report, the mortgage purchase applications index, and more.
Monday, May 3
- ISM Manufacturing Index for April will be released.
- Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey on Bank Lending Practices for April will be released.
Tuesday, May 4
- Corelogic House Price index for March will be released.
Wednesday, May 5
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
Thursday, May 6
- will be released, show a predicted decrease to 525 thousand from 553 thousand last week.
Friday, May 7
- Employment Report for April will be released, with the consensus showing 978,000 jobs added.