Week 21 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the mortgage purchase applications index, the initial weekly unemployment claims report, and more.
Monday, May 17
- The May NAHB homebuilder survey will be posted, with a consensus of 83 unchanged from 83 last month.
Tuesday, May 18
- Housing Starts for April.
Wednesday, May 19
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
Thursday, May 20
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released, with a consensus is for a decrease to 460 thousand from 473 thousand last week.
Friday, May 21
- State Employment and Unemployment for April 2021 will be released.
- Existing Home Sales for April from the National Association of Realtors will be posted.