Week 24 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the initial weekly unemployment claims report, the mortgage purchase applications index, and more.
Monday, June 7
- No major economic releases scheduled.
Tuesday, June 8
- Trade Balance report for April from the Census Bureau will be released.
- Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey for April from the BLS will be released.
Wednesday, June 9
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
Thursday, June 10
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released, with the consensus for a decrease to 380 thousand from 385 thousand last week.
Friday, June 11
- University of Michigan’s Consumer sentiment index will be released.