Week 27 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the FHFA House Price Index for April 2021, the mortgage purchase applications index, and more.
Monday, June 27
- Dallas Fed Survey of Manufacturing Activity for June will be released.
Tuesday, June 28
- FHFA House Price Index for April 2021 will be released.
Wednesday, June 29
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
- Pending Home Sales Index for May, with the consensus for a 0.8% increase in the index will be released.
Thursday, June 30
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released.
- ISM Manufacturing Index for June will be released.
Friday, July 1
- Employment Report for June will be released, showing 675,000 jobs added.