Week 29 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights State Employment and Unemployment, the mortgage purchase applications index, and more.
Monday, July 12
- No major economic releases scheduled.
Tuesday, July 13
- NFIB Small Business Optimism Index for June will be released.
- The Consumer Price Index for June from the BLS will be released, with the consensus for a 0.5% increase in CPI, and a 0.4% increase in core CPI.
Wednesday, July 14
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
Thursday, July 15
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for a decrease to 350 thousand from 373 thousand last week.
Friday, July 16
- State Employment and Unemployment (Monthly) for June 2020 will be released.
- Retail sales for June is scheduled to be released. The consensus is for 0.4% decrease in retail sales.