Week 31 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights Pending Home Sales Index for June, the initial weekly unemployment claims, and more!
Monday, July 26
- New Home Sales for June from the Census Bureau.
Tuesday, July 27
- FHFA House Price Index for May will be released.
- The Q2 Housing Vacancies and Homeownership report from the Census Bureau.
Wednesday, July 28
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
Thursday, July 29
- Pending Home Sales Index for June will be releaed, with the consensus for a 0.5% increase in the index.
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released.
Friday, July 30
- Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for July will be released.