Week 32 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey, the Corelogic House Price index for June, and more.
Monday, August 2
- Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey on Bank Lending Practices for July will be released.
Tuesday, August 3
- Corelogic House Price index for June will be posted.
- Q2 Quarterly Report on Household Debt and Credit will be posted.
Wednesday, August 4
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
Thursday, August 5
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released, with the consensus for a decrease to 390 thousand from 400 thousand last week.
Friday, August 6
- Employment Report for July.