Week 33 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the mortgage purchase applications index, the Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey, and more.
Monday, August 9
- Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey for June from the BLS will be posted.
Tuesday, August 10
- NFIB Small Business Optimism Index for July will be released.
Wednesday, August 11
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
Thursday, August 12
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for a decrease to 370 thousand from 385 thousand last week.
- The Producer Price Index for July from the BLS will be posted.
Friday, August 13
- University of Michigan’s Consumer sentiment index (Preliminary for August) will be released.