Week 34 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the mortgage purchase applications index, the initial weekly unemployment claims report, and more.
Monday, August 9
- The New York Fed Empire State manufacturing survey for August will be released with the consensus for a reading of 29.0, down from 43.0.
Tuesday, August 10
- Retail sales for July is scheduled to be released.
- MBA Q2 National Delinquency Survey is expected to be released.
Wednesday, August 11
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
Thursday, August 12
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released.
Friday, August 13
- State Employment and Unemployment (Monthly) for July 2021 will be released.