Week 36 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights Pending Home Sales Index for July, the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA), and more.
Monday, August 30
- Pending Home Sales Index for July, with the consensus for a 0.4% increase in the index.
Tuesday, August 31
- FHFA House Price Index for June will be released.
- S&P/Case-Shiller House Price Index for June will be released.
Wednesday, September 1
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
- The ADP Employment Report for August will be released.
Thursday, September 2
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released, with the consensus for a decrease slightly to 350 thousand from 353 thousand last week.
Friday, September 3
- Employment Report for August. The consensus is for 728 thousand jobs added, and for the unemployment rate to decrease to 5.2%.