Week 5 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the mortgage purchase applications index, initial weekly unemployment claims, and more.
Here are your key economic updates for the week ahead, January 25 – January 29:
Monday, January 25
- Dallas Fed Survey of Manufacturing Activity for January.
- Chicago Fed National Activity Index for December
Tuesday, January 26
- FHFA House Price Index for November.
- State Employment and Unemployment (Monthly) for December 2020
Wednesday, January 27
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
Thursday, January 28
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released.
- New Home Sales for December from the Census Bureau.
Friday, January 29
- Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for January.
- Pending Home Sales Index for December. The consensus is for a 0.6% decrease in the index.