Week 9 of the 2021 U.S. Economic Calendar highlights the initial weekly unemployment claims, New Home Sales for January from the Census Bureau, and more.
Here are your key economic updates for the week ahead, February 22 – February 26:
Monday, February 22
- Chicago Fed National Activity Index for January.
Tuesday, February 23
- FHFA House Price Index for December 2020.
Wednesday, February 24
- New Home Sales for January from the Census Bureau.
- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
Thursday, February 25
- Pending Home Sales Index for January.
- The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released
Friday, February 26
- Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for February.