This honey-based marinade is an excellent way to add flavor to grilled pork tenderloin. Simply marinate 4-8 hours ahead of your barbeque. A perfect dish for sharing with your friends and family over the long weekend. During test trials we added some fresh thyme and rosemary to it making it one of our new go to favorites for grilling with the blend of flavors, sizzle, and carmelization.
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place meat in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Mix honey, Dijon mustard, chili powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Pour marinade over tenderloin, seal, and refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Prepare the grill for indirect heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Remove meat from marinade, and discard liquid.
- Grill for 30 minutes or to desired doneness with an internal temperature of 145° F,
- Finish with a three-minute rest.
Recipe and photos provided by Tom Riehl of Riehl Food.