- 8 ears corn, unhusked
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place corn, in its husks, directly on the oven rack. Roast until tender and cooked through, about 40-45 minutes.*
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Peel down the husks. Rub each ear of corn with 1 tablespoon butter mixture.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and parsley, if desired.
Recipe from: damndelicious.net